Welcome! I view this blog as an extension of our community conversation...an electronic meeting house that complements our real-time Meetinghouse encounter at The Presbyterian Church of Lawrenceville.

It's also a way to turn the one-way communication from the pulpit into a two-way conversation about the Word of God, and how it speaks to us here and now.

If you wish to join the conversation, all you need to do is a quick signup through Blogger, if you don't already have an account. I do ask that those commenting make known their identity - I believe that makes for a richer and healthier conversation.

Jeff Vamos, Pastor
The Presbyterian Church of Lawrenceville

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Change of Address!

Friends,

I have, for various reasons, decided to move this blog to a different site, using a different service.


One of the main reasons for this move is to make it easier for folk to respond and discuss - the new service does not require one to create an account in order to comment.

Blessings!

Jeff Vamos

No comments: